Sophie Wood is the woman behind WorkChic, a leading workwear and professional style destination for career gals. Style is an integral part of Sophie’s creative life that is fueled by passion, inspiration and imagination. She believes that both function and style can be achieved effortlessly to help you put your best work-chic look forward. Sophie hopes to inspire your stylish side as well as show you how to easily create various work-chic looks on a regular basis.
“Style comes from within and is an attitude – the ease of being yourself and the confidence to carry it.”— Sophie Wood
WorkChic ceaselessly searches for ways to help career-minded women look and feel great about themselves through fashion by:
- Providing a guide to help you save time and effort on dressing for work everyday.
- Curating work-appropriate yet fashionable outfits to show you how to easily get the look.
- Giving you the latest fashion trends & then suggestions to update your wardrobe.
But there’s more:
- Endless outfit ideas for varying types of professional fields from the most conservative office to a more creative and trendy environment.
- Event-specific outfit suggestions including interviews, new jobs, high level meetings, office parties, conventions and more.
- Sharing the latest deals & sales to revamp your workwear on a sensible budget.
- Showcasing inspirational work looks including my own personal style and attire.
- Specific concerns or issues regarding workwear and how to address those issues we all seem to have.
- Work makeup & beauty tips to boost your confidence and make others take notice.
Ways to enrich your professional & personal life!