Our video that was featured in our blog post on Tuesday of this week made it to the IFB weekly roundup! Check out our post and many others below!
Links a la Mode : The IFB Weekly Roundup
The Whole Woman
Edited by Debutante Clothing
I love being a woman. I love that we can have the best of both worlds – being fun and feminine and a successful career women. This week, I’ve selected a round up of links that really represents the whole woman. From being natural and vulnerable enough to go without make-up as Style Symmetry does in her beautiful post, to The Demoiselles’ post about breaking body image and fashion rules. And for those of us that are caught up in this difficult job-seeking market, there are even work fashion posts from Work Chic and Fasshonaburu. But we can’t be so serious all the time right? So for us women just needing a fun and frivolous escape, there are loads of fashion finds and even some giveaways to help us bask in our glorious womanhood. Enjoy!
Links à la Mode : July 2nd
- Bobbins And Bombshells: – finds the perfect vintage items for a picnic!
- Bonne Vie: – Jesica Milton – a few quick questions with a local designer (and some down to earth advice for aspiring fashion designers)
- Breakfast at Saks: – interviews Dana-Maxx about Betsey Johnson, Marc Jacobs, and her new F/W collection “Sex, Love, and Heartbreak”
- Clutch 22: – Exclusive sneak peek at I Heart Norwegian Wood for Shrimpton Couture collection!
- Daisy Fairbanks: – Farewell to Farrah, Style Icon
- Debutante Clothing: – Sail Away with Vintage Sailboat finds
- Dramatis Personae: – shares the Alice & Isa Boutique, showcasing the best of independent San Francisco designers.
- Fabulous Finds and Co.: – Glam rock gals that have a serious talent in spotting the latest trends and creating them.
- Fashion Fight Club: – New Legal Troubles for Forever 21 and the Bill Status of the Design Piracy Prohibition Act
- Fashion Is the Best Medicine: – Revisiting some of the trends Michael Jackson started, and no, they’re not exclusively fashion trends.
- Fasshonaburu: – Afraid of losing your job? Boost job security by builidng your work wardrobe!
- fête à fête: – Take care of your skin – organic sun care from Juice Beauty
- Mademoiselle Robot: – The Summer holidays are here so I compiled some useful packing tips!
- Mystery Creature: – Getting inspired – can work-wear look cool?
- Retro Chick: – Something Old Something New: Oxfam launches DIY competition with celebrity stylist Mrs Jones
- Style Symmetry: – Going Make Up Less in support of all womens natural beauty!
- Super Kawaii Mama: – The Fabulous World of the Himegyaru
- The Coveted: – Win a par of We Love Colors Tights!
- The Demoiselles: – Calling all extremists! Jennifer Nicole tells us all why, in fashion, being “normal” is a bad thing.
- Think Thru Fashion: – Farrah Fawcett’s Fashion Lives On: Spring trends reflect the iconic 70s style of the Charlie’s Angels actress.
- Work Chic: – We show how you can incorporate vintage dresses into your work attire with our new video style series!
PLEASE READ IF YOU’D LIKE TO PARTICIPATE:
If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode group (which you need to register first to access it).