As much as I love my iPad, the Macbook Air is where all my work gets done. The obvious reason being is the iPad’s lack of hardware – keyboard. This Bluetooth Keyboard and Case from Snugg is just what I needed in order to put my lazy tablet into full working mode.
The iPad turns into a stylish mini laptop as it docks onto the device. The keyboard is also a protective cover for the iPad when not in use. Smart!
- Aluminum finish and white keys to match the sleek look of iPad.
- Keyboard and protective case in one.
- Fast setup and charging time.
- Snaps easily onto the iPad.
- Lightweight (280g) & slim.
- The placement and smaller size of keys (especially the space key) requires some time getting used to.
- Inexpensive plastic feel.
I’ve used this keyboard to write blog posts, To-Do lists, emails and practically everything else I do on my laptop (except the Photoshop where I need a bigger screen). Having an actual keyboard allows me to be more productive while getting things done quicker on my iPad. Although I would like to try out other iPad keyboards as a comparison, I find this keyboard a decent value overall at the sale price of $49.99.
On a side note, Snugg’s live help chat was quite helpful along with their responsive customer service.
Disclosure: I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.