Well, I want to share a few of my current favorite things. Shiny and glitzy ~ you know it’s that time of the year! Nothing expensive of course, but it’s all these little details that finish off the style, and puts a smile on my face.
- Equal parts dazzling and pretty, I couldn’t resist this Glam Case for my new iPhone 6 Plus. An affordable case with lots of shimmer, just what I was looking for. The champagne hue complements the gold tone perfectly. Browse through their entire collection for your new case or as a holiday gift.
- I love vintage-y costume jewelry. I like to visit flea markets for unique finds or simply browse online for deals. Right now, this Crystal Feather Bib necklace offers a major statement in sweet antique style for not much bank. Drape it over a crisp button shirt. And I wore this Cut-Out Spade Necklace in my previous personal outfit post.
- Go for va-va-voom lips with a L’Oreal Extraordinaire Color Riche Liquid Lipsticks (shown in Rouge Allegro). Amazing!
- Victoria’s Secret Secret Charm, what I can describe as a really pretty yet light floral with a hint of fruit. It must be the honeysuckle that makes this scent pleasing to my nose. I layer it over body butter in the same fragrance.
- I simply slip on my coral and gold cocktail ring any time I want to add a bit of warmth to my outfit. Here is another ring I love in a more rustic style.
- Those faux pearl earrings are from Michael’s. Yes, and they were on sale for $2.50!
See more of my instagram photos and inspiration here!