Whether you are going on a business trip or flying abroad on a vacation, a reliable handbag is a must. A crossbody bag is not my daily go-to bag yet it’s my essential bag when I’m traveling. I’m sure many of you prefer a hands-free bag with quick access to your passport, phone, tickets, makeup, etc. All I need is a carryon and a little crossbody to hop between terminals. So, here is this quilted crossbody to hold your important belongings together in a luxe Chanel-like style.
Happy May everyone! Finally feels like we are well into spring in my neck of the woods. Don’t forget to take some moments to smell the flowers… literally. Perhaps, plan a vacation even if just a quick weekend road trip.
Have you gone on a vacation yet this year? For me my vacation is coming up in June. It’s a one week beach getaway with an oceanfront rental. I can hardly wait! With vacation in mind, I’ve gathered a few pieces to make both your weekday and weekend dressing effortless.
- Culottes – These wide midi pants are hands down one of the most sought after wardrobe pieces this season. Get the look of the skirt in full comfort!
- Blouse – This airy top looks equally chic with a pair of shorts or trousers. And it’s only $29.40!
- Tote – What better than a classic, versatile shopper as your daily bag.
- Earrings – Infuse a little dose of summer into your outfit.
- Linen Spray – Keep your clothes smelling nice & fresh no matter where you go.
- Small Wallet – Deal alert! It’s from KC jagger and now on sale for $14.99 ($75) at ideel.com. I adore this little black wallet that fits into every purse. I’m waiting for the black tote to arrive to feature them both together in a future post.
- Wedge Sandals – Don’t you just love comfortable wedge heels? Espadrilles are a fabulous way to kick-up your casual workwear this summer. Comes in multiple colors. Can’t decide between navy or black. More sizes available here.
Are you still using that same old, bulky laundry detergent? A cluttered laundry shelf filled with a big ugly detergent bottle and everything else cramped in between? Sounds familiar? Well, that is the case for me anyway. At last, the new method 4x concentrated laundry detergent is here to freshen up our laundry rooms and the mountain of dirty laundry with it!
First, the packaging is quite pleasing in a compact, transparent bottle. At a quick glance, it can pass for body spray or some type of hair product. The blue, pink or green liquid adds just right pop of color to that dull laundry space. Most importantly, I no longer have to deal with the heavyweight bottle or the spillage from a sloppy cap mind you.
Never underestimate the power of small packages! The entire bottle handles about 66 loads which is more than my previous detergent yet less than half the size. This new method detergent is seemingly smaller but its concentrated formula is tough on dirt and stains. One cap is all that is required to effectively clean even the biggest loads.
A list of the reasons (benefits) for me to switch to the new method 4x concentrated laundry detergent:
- Compact size
- Suitable for HE washers
- Powerful concentrated formula
- Cleans in cold water for energy consumption
- Biodegradable and hypoallergenic
- Naturally derived cleaning power
- An easy-to-grip bottle design
- Bottles made with 100% post-consumer recycled materials + fully recyclable
- Use as a pre-treat for stains (big bonus!)
I mean what is there not to like? Now the fragrance. I’m big on the fragrance as like many of you the right fragrance does wonders for my mood. There is a scent for everyone – fruity (gender mango), floral (spring garden), herbaceous-woody (beach sage and fresh clover), and free + clear (no fragrance). I’m partial to spring garden now and perhaps beach sage during summer months.
I’m actually going to have fun doing laundry moving forward, and that is a good thing! Grab your bottle in your favorite scent (including no fragrance) here using coupon code THREEFORME for $3 off on your online purchase!
My favorite fashion brand ASOS has recently collaborated with method as well. It’s the best of both worlds – getting the longer life out of your wardrobe while maximizing your style.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
There is a fresh bouquet of work-ready pieces this season including gingham shirts, sleek midis, relaxed suits and semi-casual pants. Revamp your daily wardrobe with these inspiring looks featured from the SS15 runways.
collage by WorkChic | photos via style.com
The latest Sale-on-Sale alert ~ up to 75% off original prices at jcrew.com! Get 30% off sale styles and 50% off final sale online for up to 75% off. Use code THEBEST. Here some standout picks that go from work and well beyond.
BLAZER | TOP | JEANS | CUFF | DRESS
SUNGLASSES | SCARF | PASSPORT CASE | PUMPS | BAG