What’s not to love about this time of the year with gorgeous seasonal colors, comforting food, the smell of crisp air, sweaters, crunchy leaves, boots, etc. The word ‘cozy’ instantly comes to my mind when I think of autumn. I want to share some of my favorite must-haves for the season. They make me feel oh-so-happy!
- Mulling Spice – Obsessed! We start to drink hot cider as soon as cool weather hits. It creates such a cozy holiday ambiance. The spicy aroma of this mulling cider is to-die-for!
- Faux Fur Throw – Throws add an instant coziness to your space. I have had a faux fur throw from The World Marcket for a few years now and so it’s time to get a new one in another color. This one wins for its luxe appeal affordable price.
- Notepads – Notebooks and notepads are my favorite thing in the world. I’m planning to start journaling my ‘morning pages’ here soon.
- Floral Fragrance – I find a subtle rose scent very soothing especially in the midst of cooler weather.
- Suede Boots – Oh how I adore boots! Sleek suede ankle boots are made for walking and will upgrade your work outfits as the weather gets cooler.
- Candles – You will find candles scattered throughout my house. They are an absolute cozy-must during fall & winter. I’m excited to try out this particular candle with two of my favorite florals ~ honeysuckle & jasmine.
- Burt’s Bees Pumpkin Spice Lip Balm (available only at Target) – My latest favorite go-to lip balm.
- Mid-Length Coat – I love a buttery soft coat with a belt. The camel hue ups the cozy appeal.
One item that I simply cannot do without is a lip balm. Lip balms make life better. Well, that might be a bit of an exaggeration but lip balms are my #1 beauty BFF. I can skip on face lotion in the morning but I don’t feel quite right without putting on a lip balm. My lips feel naked if I forget to put it on one day, kind of like going outside without shoes on.
I rotate between a few of my favorites including Burt’s Bees. I’m currently using Burt’s Bees Pumpkin Spice Lip Balm ~ which I like because I have an immense fondness for anything pumpkin. I have been using their lip balm for years and this is my absolute favorite having the pumpkin scent. I typically buy several lip balms from Target. This limited edition lip balm is available only at Target (can be found on one of their display end caps). Now is the perfect time of the year to try out this lip balm.
The pumpkin scent is very subtle (almost too light perhaps). If you don’t like overpowering scents then this is perfect. What I love about this lip balm is the texture – velvety smooth and super hydrating. I have to say that Burt’s Bees has the best moisturizing power and application when it comes to lip balms. It goes on effortlessly and clear so you can easily layer up over a lip tint or lipstick.
Also, these lip balms make a wonderful stocking stuffer so be sure to grab some for your friends and family.